- Important Dates
- Conference:Nov. 26-28, 2021
- Submission:Extended to Oct. 28, 2021
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 7-10 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell Phone: 0086-18101720867
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- WeChat: 18101720867
- Dr. Yan Liu Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceNov. 10, 2021
- Dr. Qin Wenting Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceNov. 8, 2021
- Dr. Gao Nannan Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceNov. 3, 2021
- ICEEES2021 Will Be Held Together with ICAUP2021 & ICCIVIL2021 at the Same VenueOct. 29, 2021
- Dr. Qingwen Zhang Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceOct. 18, 2021
- The Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to Oct. 28, 2021Sept. 10, 2021
- ICEEES2021 Call for PapersSept. 22, 2020
2021 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Earth Sciences (ICEEES2021) serves as an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations to invite specialists and scholars in the fields related to environment, energy and earth sciences, including hot issues such as environmental protection, energy development and utilization and earth science, aiming to promote the sustainable developments of human society, nature and earth.
2021 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Earth Sciences (ICEEES2021) will be held in Nanjing, China during Nov. 26-28, 2021. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu province and the second largest city in eastern China (after Shanghai), with a total population of 8.16 million and an urban population of 6.55 million in 2013. The city whose name means ‘‘Southern Capital’’ has a prominent place in Chinese history and culture, having served as the capitals of various Chinese dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments dating from the 3rd century CE to 1949. Nanjing is one of the most beautiful cities of mainland China with lush green parks, natural scenic lakes, small mountains, historical buildings and monuments, relics and much more, which attracts thousands of tourists every year.
2021 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Earth Sciences (ICEEES2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 7-10 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.